Monday, June 20, 2011

Big Blessings

Dear Readers,


Some of the biggest blessings for me so far in my journey of preparing for China have all followed a similar pattern:

1. Something doesn't seem to be going right in my opinion as I prepare for my trip.
2. I freak out a little.
3. I freak out a little more.
4. I finally say, "OK, You're going to have to fix it, Father."
5. He fixes it better than I even asked Him to.

It is a beautiful thing to learn over and over again that He is good. Even if He has to show me over and over again.

Quick update:

Tomorrow I leave to travel to Washington to see my sister and her family. Please pray for us. Jenn is going into surgery today and will be in the hospital for 3 days. Praise Him that I was planning on coming to visit anyway, because now I get to play mom while Jenn is out of commission. That way, her husband doesn't have to take too much time off work. What a happy coincidence! I cannot wait to see my little friends, Alina and Xalin and have a lot of FUN together!

I'll be in Washington until July 1 when I will fly from SEATAC to Vancouver, BC then straight away to BEIJING!!!

The only think I really have left to do is finish my lesson plans!


Blessings and Peace,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment