Sunday, June 26, 2011

Less than a Week!

Dear Readers,

YES! This time next week I'll be in Beijing!

What have I been up to in the last couple days?





Spending time with my sister and lovely niece and nephew. Jenn, my sister, had surgery last Monday and I have been helping her recover by watching the kids and helping out around the house. Mommies have a crazy job! I need more than 24 hours to do everything I want to do! It's been great to spend some time here with them before I head off to China and then dive right into my senior year once I bet back to California!

SCHEDULE:

I have been getting exciting last minute details via email about my trip. Here is a basic schedule for those of you who are curious:

July 2: Arrive, travel to hostel, settle in.
July 3: Visit BICF for a Sunday service, sight seeing, shopping, and welcome dinner, travel to orientation site
July 4-7: Orientation
July 8: Commissioning and travel to first camp site
July 9-14: Camp in Yanzhou
July 17-28: Camp in either Hanzhou or Nanjing
July 31-12: Camp in either Halian or Hebeii
August 16-19: Debriefing
August 20: Travel back to California!

Here is a link for the hostel we will be staying in upon arrival:
http://www.fareastyh.com/enindex.asp
Looks pretty fun! I've never stayed at a hostel before! I'm going to feel like a legit traveler!

I cannot wait. I am so excited.


Requests: for the last minute details for my lesson plans (coming along VERY well!), for traveling safety, for clarity of mind while packing!


Blessings and Peace,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment